Senior Technical Project Manager
Req #: 201815
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to oversee and manage the operational aspects of current/ongoing projects. Will serve as a liaison between client and technical project teams.
- Responsible for tracking status of projects and budgets, manage schedule, prepare and present project documentation.
- Responsible for managing and mentoring technical staff.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Create/enhance/manage Risk Management Process, Agile Processes, DoD required artifacts.
- Assist Program Manager working with the Government Contracting Officer.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of development and database technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
- Must have DoD Secret clearance
- Demonstrated Leadership Experience
- Agile and Waterfall experience
- Excellent Customer Skills
- Solid working knowledge of Project Management tools, familiarity with testing and requirement analysis tools
- Experience managing development, modernization teams.