Do you strive to make an impact? Love cutting edge technologies and new challenges? If Yes, please read more about an exciting new program at CACI!
The Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS) will seamlessly add payroll and leave management capabilities to the Military Personnel Data System, creating a single, web-based Enterprise Resource Planning software solution streamlining existing Air Force personnel and pay processes into a single self-service system for the three AF military components: Regular Air Force, AF Reserve, and Air National Guard. The system will configure the appropriate Oracle e-Business Suite Commercial-Off-The-Shelf software application modules to satisfy AF business processes and integrate the product with MilPDS, which is based on Oracle’s EBS Human Capital Management application. The delivered solution will result in table-level integration of human resource and pay data supporting a single instance of Oracle EBS, making life easier for the end user by reducing redundancy, eliminating superfluous manual process, and ensuring timely pay for all. The AFIPPS solution will subsume and supplant the existing pay and benefits computation and disbursement processes of the Defense Joint Military Pay System and the functions of LeaveWeb. It will have AF-wide applicability, encompassing military airmen in all AF components and levels of duty status exclusive of retirement pay.
Performs conversions, interface development, documentation and unit testing for the AFIPPS project, using the AFIPPS tools. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. This role is responsible for supporting technical documentation using the project's toolset, code development based on design specifications, data management, and progress reviews with client stakeholders.
* General responsibility in the design, development and delivery of human resources data integration between multiple external systems and Oracle EBS, using Ab Initio ETL
* Develop technical solutions to business challenges and functional requirements
* Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
* Interpret requirements, perform complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
* Supports and independently owns tasks related to design, development of conversions and interfaces
* Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
* Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Provides overall technical and logistical support to the program
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree and 7-9 years of relative experience
* At least 2 years of experience in design, development of conversions and interfaces with ETL tools such as Data Stage, Informatica or Ab Initio
* Experience in reading/writing source to target mapping documents
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
* Strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to attain active Secret clearance
* Security+ certification
* Experience with Ab Initio ETL Platform (plans, graphs, psets, meta-programming, etc.)
* Experience with Oracle EBS
* Experience as a data modeler and/or data architect
* Experience with DoDAF Artifacts
* Experience with existing Air Force Human Resources data and systems
* Experience with agile software development methodologies
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO