Project Engineer to Senior Program Engineer
Req #: 202265
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
About the role(s):
Numerous personnel are being sought to form a team with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of:
In service surface ship weapons programs such as the multiple variants of Standard Missile (SM), Over the Horizon Missile, Vertical Launch System (VLS), and Naval guns and ammunition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- DoD/DoN Procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 Process. DoD/DoN Weapon System Program/Project Planning.
- Policies, including fleet event coordination, conduct, and execution.
- Conducting Technical Evaluation of program issues.
- Interfacing and managing requirements from external/internal customers.
- Conducting Systems Engineering analysis in support of U.S. Navy surface ship weapon systems.
- Supporting Test and Evaluation planning, execution, and data analysis.
- Supporting Configuration Management processes, review boards, and record keeping.
- Supporting Risk Management analysis, review boards, and record keeping.
- Supporting Technology Insertion and Rapid Development Capability.
- Supporting Information Assurance for U.S. Navy information systems including certifications and accreditations.
- Supporting Cost Engineering for U.S. Navy and FMS systems
- Supporting FMS case initiation, execution, tracking, and engineering / technical support.
- Providing management of records, schedules, and correspondence.
- Providing long-term planning, deliverable tracking, task management and program management assistance.
- Implementing and maintaining approved standard operating procedures for the program office.
- Preparing Flag level briefs and operating MS (Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- General KSA’s.
Required Education and Skills:
- Education minimum: BS (Engineering or related field).
- Education Preferred: MS (Engineering or related field).
- Degree may be substituted with comparable Training / Performance / Military / DoD work experience.
- Naval Engineering Program / Project Management.
- 10 Years’ Experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.