Coordinate projects with Graphic Artist and Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Produce multiple manuals under tight deadlines.
Ensure all stages of publication design are accurate and meet curriculum standards.
Consistently demonstrate proper use of English grammar.
Understand the print and workflow processes.
Compose technical documents.
Meet with SME, pull inventory and review technical documentation, request equipment, document and write steps, capture screenshots.
Design documentation: Enter all documentation into InDesign template, update all cross-references and links, adhere to document convention standards, proof sections of material to tech writer/graphic artist/manager, make final edits and proof to SME/client.
Review and Edit documentation: Prepare drafts for pilot, schedule pilot, attend pilot and edit material, make final edits, post material to appropriate portals.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of experience in technical writing.
Experience writing technical documentation, procedures, and guidelines.
Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
Must have a current Secret clearance or higher.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: Desired Qualifications
Proficient in Adobe InDesign
Proficient in Microsoft Word
Ability to create multi-page publications and prepare for output
Proficiency in using Macintosh OS platforms
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in English/Writing & 3 years related work experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.