POSITION SUMMARY: CACI is seeking an OCONUS FSR to maintain airborne sensor payloads in CENTCOM and AFRICOM AORs. This position will be working to diagnose, repair and troubleshoot electronic systems for our government customer. The specific type of equipment will be airborne E-O sensor systems. This position will be working with customers and OEM vendors (sensor systems and aircraft platform vendors). The ideal candidate should have current or recent experience (last 18 months) providing FSR support in hazardous areas, such as Afghanistan, Iraq and/or Djibouti.
Collaborates with customer/company and colleagues, and other resources to gain a better understanding of the E-O sensor issue(s) to be resolved
Effectively manages time to respond to service calls in a timely fashion
Completes intermediate installations and perform system test procedures
Troubleshoots and resolves electronic system or technical issues that cannot be solved remotely as they occur
Performs smaller scale (move, adds, or changes of client's) equipment as needed
Prepares for on-site installations by reviewing site requirements
Obtains software and reviews relevant documentation prior to visiting customer sites
Stages the installation and upgrades in a lab environment prior to the site visit when necessary
Performs implementation of software and hardware solutions; integrating with the customer's network and equipment
Provides basic system administration training to technical users
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 years of related experience
At least 4 years of electronic experience
Must have an active Secret
Experience with EO Sensor system
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to deploy to OCONUS-Hazard locations
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.