DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position requires a minimum of a 6 month deployment.
- Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 3 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis. The Contractor shall be experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Be proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development; possess strong research, writing and editing skills; and be capable of managing teams of analysts in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- MOS 5F, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan, prior deployment experience preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or 3 years related experience.
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Background in counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.