Seeking a systems engineer who will be responsible for full life cycle development.
Systems Engineer will be responsible for integration, testing, and documentation of multiple hardware and software components and subsystems. The Systems Engineer will be a key participant in the full development lifecycle of a software and hardware suite. Other responsibilities include technical planning, CONOP development, requirement analysis, system design, scheduling, system integration, verification and validation, and training. The Systems Engineer should be able to work in a fast paced, small team environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 12-14 years of SE experience
Experience supporting full life-cycle software development (analysis, design, test, deployment, and maintenance) for five plus years.
Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
Experience with decomposition of system and functional level requirements
Technical writing skills to include: requirements documentation, concepts of operation, software release notes, user guides, and maintenance manuals
Experience executing test procedures
Requires and active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to pass a polygraph required by the customer
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.