CACI National Cyber Solutions is currently looking for a detail-oriented and motivated virtual operations officer to support a dynamic and growing program that provides support to Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) mission objectives. National and Cyber Solutions Group is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence and cyberspace solutions across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies – to meet the intelligence community’s most pressing mission needs.
This position is distinguished within CACI’s project team by the combined foreign language proficiency (Russian/Chinese/Korean/Arabic), target knowledge, and regional understanding of linguistic and cultural norms in cyberspace.
A successful candidate will be an integrated team member, collaborating with analysts to research, identify, and analyze entities of interest in cyberspace.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.