Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products. Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information. Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings. May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. Present assessments to intelligence community. May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Education -“ Associates Degree OR four years direct relevant intelligence analyst experience
- Experience -“ at least four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC -“ 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy -“ Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -“1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Clearance -“ TS/SCI
- Special skills or qualifications (all required) -“ - Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-I requirements
- Briefing skills
- Working knowledge of and /or Experience in supporting CENTCOM AOR
- Able to qualify with the M4 rifle and M9 pistol using basic military marksmanship standards
- Able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field and the M4 rifle for self defense
- Education -“ Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions