The Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO), is the Principal Staff Assistant and an advisor to the Secretary and Deputy Secretary of Defense for augmenting other efforts within the Department with respect to strategic capabilities development. The SCO conducts analysis of innovations to shape and counter emerging threats with system level concepts across services and defense/intelligence agencies. The SCO primary mission objectives are to analyze and accelerate the development, demonstration, and transition of capabilities to counter strategic adversaries and improve the U.S. security posture in peacetime, crisis, and conflict.
You will support all activities involved with the production of briefings, reports and with the preparation of communications documents. This support may include:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
A minimum of ten (10) years of recent and relevant communication multimedia and technical support experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.