Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop custom programs for websites, which will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information. Possess a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations. Create web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C#, ASP.Net or other languages. Formulate or define system requirements to develop or modify complex systems and web applications and work flow process applications, task tracking systems, knowledge management and content delivery websites and general web application portals. Developer will design, develop, unit test, debug, document, and maintain program code. Customer support of SharePoint issues includes, but not limited to: site administration, permissions management, general list and document library creation and management, site layout and appearance changes, and advanced list and workflow creation.
Candidate should be knowledgeable and comfortable using SharePoint Designer. Possess a general knowledge of web technologies (e.g. browsers, web servers, database servers, DNS, etc.) and their interrelationships. Candidate can customize web pages by using XHTML, CSS, and other web languages, following industry standards. Possess good communication and problem solving skills to troubleshoot user's issues.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Knowledge of web development principals, techniques, and languages, standard programming styles and conventions.
- Familiarity with web design and editing tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver or SharePoint Designer.
- Knowledge of ColdFusion and SharePoint is a must.
- Requires knowledge of web to database concepts and T-SQL.
- MS Windows based including IIS, XP, NT, Vista, 7,8.
- Basic graphic software such as Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, or CorelDraw.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Active Ci Polygraph
-Candidates with current TS/SCI clearance are preferred, however, will accept candidates with a Top Secret clearance; SCI and Ci Polygraph must be obtainable.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
US-Buckley Air Force Base-CO-DENVER