POSITION SUMMARY: Senior Training Developer and Instructor for the US Army’s Integrated Personnel and Pay System – Army (IPPS-A) with hands on training product development skills. Requires individual contributor actions and will develop interactive training products, content, and data for a web-based Human Resources system. Candidate should possess Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) 12.0 and Adobe Captivate Training product development skills or equivalent.
System Development users the Agile System Build methodology. Nominees must be flexible and adaptable to meet changing program needs and requirements.
Training development and design skills are required. The candidate must be comfortable developing course material for large scale systems integration initiatives. Will leverage PeopleSoft’s Learning Management (ELM) Training Delivery Management Tool used to support Computer Based Training, Instructor Led Training, Virtual Training, and Asynchronous and Synchronous Distance Learning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Hands-on development of online training course content and materials using Oracle UPK tool. Training products must adhere to established Army and program training and development standards.
Responsibilities also include:
- Must have an Active SECRET Clearance
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience. A minimum of 7 years of related experience
- 3 + years’ experience of instructional design, training development, and web based systems
- Experience developing online interactive training products
- Experience preparing and delivering oral presentations
- Experience planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing: Full Oracle UPK capability, to include the See-It, Try-It, Know-It, Do-It, Test- It, Print-It and Test-it modes, Knowledge Center, Master Template development/use, and training document generation (i.e. lesson plans, job aids, trouble shooting guides)
- Experience managing UPK products including packaging Shareable Content Object Reference Material (SCORM) content and integrating content with an appropriate Learning Management System (LMS), preferably the PeopleSoft’s ELM module
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Experience with Army Human Resource (HR) Services
- Experience developing and delivering training in accordance with Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) standards
-Training experience for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Customer Relationship Module (CRM), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), or ELM modules
- Training experience for an Army military personnel or pay system
- Experience in narrating training product recordings