The CACI, Inc. Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive Fielding Coordinator to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role is based in varied CONUS locations and offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
- Provide support to PM MC and PEO C3T programs in the areas of Engineering, Logistics, and Business Management support services that encompass all phases of the program life cycle.
- Participate as a member in various Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) as required, to support the Government on matters surrounding their area of responsibilities (AOR) and expertise and to help keep current with changes affecting their AOR.
- Candidate will provide direct support to PEO-C3T, PM Mission Command and various offices supporting SETA/Execution Contractors in the planning, coordination, and execution oversight/tracking and after-action review for Unit Set Fielding, Total Package Fielding and New Equipment Training of legacy, current, and future PM Mission Command Products as directed.
- Candidate will coordinate and produce Materiel Fielding Agreement (MFA), Materiel Fielding Plan (MFP) Memorandum of Notification (MON) and New Materiel Introductory Brief (NMIB) and other subsequent agreements, such as Memorandums of Understanding and Agreement (MOU/MOA) based from fielding coordination meetings and direction.
- Candidate will coordinate with fielding personnel to support the Active, Reserve and National Guard components, as well as interact with internal / external government agencies and other contracted support personnel and Coalition partners.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE