The CACI, Inc. Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive Configuration Management Specialist to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
In support of Engineering efforts, specifically technical documentation and system integration requirements, Configuration Management positions perform a wide range of services to ensure the PM MC products meet program requirements and objectives, interoperability requirements, configuration management requirements, and similar Program-Wide responsibilities.
- Perform configuration management for existing C4ISR vehicles, systems and platforms.
- Provide interoperability analysis and support including definition, analysis, testing and management of system interfaces, managing and communications protocols, data models and exchange methodologies, network dependencies, and multinational/coalition information exchange mechanisms and agreements
- Support design Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), providing written analyses and recommendations to address challenges
- Prepare system configuration information to aid in New Equipment Training programs
- Assist in assessing Technology Readiness Levels (TRL)
US-Fort Hood-TX-FORT HOOD