The CACI, Inc. Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive Maintenance Engineer to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
-Provide logistics and maintenance engineering support to include the assessment of current supportability status of all relevant programs, and identification of necessary actions/priorities, evaluations, and recommendations, to ensure system supportability throughout the life cycle of system development.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Support test sites for customer programs equipment
- Support IPTs Providing analyses and recommendations in support of Integrated Product Teams
- Perform reliability, availability, and maintainability cost (RAM-C) analyses to establish the system’s reliability baseline, model reliability growth, and assess the system’s ability to meet supportability key performance parameters (KPP) and key system attributes (KSA)
- Manage Title 10 50/50 rule to ensure compliance in establishing organic capability
- Assist with the Development and management of Public Private Partnerships
- Manage maintenance execution to include routine vs. battle-damaged repairs
- Conduct Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Develop and manage Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP)
- Plan and manage Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) mitigation to include parts obsolescence, technology refresh, and technology insertion
- Conduct Condition Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+), Diagnostics, Prognostics, and Health Management, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Assist with Managing Classes of Supply, such as Class II, Class VII, and Class IX
- Track Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) required repair times determination
- Support root cause analyses of in-service problems such as operational hazards, corrosion effects, reliability degradation, maintainability trend, operational usage profile change analyses, and special considerations for software engineering.
- Plan and manage Retirement, Reclamation, Demilitarization, Disposal and Material Disposition
- Manage deficiency reporting.
- Conduct post-deployment analyses.
- Manage and track technical manual and technical order updates.
- Manage system modifications to maintain operational capability.
- Apply Quality Management controls to ensure sustainment of product capability.
- Plan and manage Service Life Extension Programs (SLEP).
- Support and Conduct initial provisioning.
- Forecast demands and Readiness Sparing to procure repairable, repair parts, and consumables.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE