The CACI, Inc. Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive Administrative Assistant to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Will provide administrative support for all PM MC and PEO C3T programs to include:
- Prepare and track all travel order related activities and support regular change requirements to travel activities utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Review and verify Travel Authorization Requests (TARs), Travel Expense Reports (TERs), Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) changes, etc., maintain suspense file for travel documents (TARs, TERs).
- Establish suspense tracking for deliverables (trip reports, monthly reports, etc.).
- Prepare, coordinate, and distribute internal and external correspondence.
- Coordinate timekeeping for Automated Time Attendance & Production System (ATAAPS) and establish the internal personnel roster.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for meetings and briefings.
- Time management and scheduling support to leadership.
- Must be proficient in the use and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, and Outlook.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE