Req #: 202411
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Lead the team providing Enterprise Managed Print Services to the Federal Aviation Administration. The team provides managed print se4rvices to 50,000 FAA customers at 85 locations across the U.S.
- Maintain bench stock of toner and related consumable at all locations to minimize downtime for printers
- Coordinate repair of printers and maintain records on warranty information and maintenance agreements for all printers to minimize costs and downtime
- Recommend replacement of printers to the FAA based on age and history
- Manage the lifecycle replacement of printers
- Establish a standard printer naming convention
- Use an enterprise wide print management tool to track printer usage.
- Update firmware of printers in response to required security updates.
- Draft standard installation processes for use by technicians for all types of printers in inventory
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years related work experience.
- Ability to lead and manage a medium to large sized project
- Ability to develop and execute strategy and operational direction of the project
- Ability to deal effectively with complex problems
- Ability to manage a team of resources and direct work products to completion
- Meet performance objectives of the project after production
- Ability to influence others outside of program regarding policies, practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills