The CACI, Inc. Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive Software Load Technician to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing, technical, and program management professionals who thrive on supporting our client's mission and growth objectives.
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
Will provide support to PM MC and PEO C3T programs in the following areas:
- Support the development Software Version Description (SVD), Software Installation Descriptions (SID) IAW applicable DoD and Army standards
- Review existing product baselines for completeness, consistency, and relevance to current operational requirements.
- Assist with managing PM Mission Command’s software licensing process
- Assistance in ADP Inventory Management and Control.
- Evaluation of software applications
- Provide support for office automation technologies, as required.
- Microsoft Outlook training and other mail databases.
- Trouble ticket support
- Computer Imaging
- Apply expertise to properly identify, manage, modify and maintain PM MC's software needs
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE