Provides senior level on-site project management/logistical support and coordination to a complex DOD Unit.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and government procurement regulations.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Review the work of colleagues
- Liaise with local military, government, and civilian agency officials.
- Serve as the Logistics and transportation manager. Scheduling flights and vehicle maintenance.
- Create and maintain numerous databases used by Unit personnel, to include the Unit Commander.
- Provides logistical support to intelligence personnel throughout the theater.
- Perform duties of Human Resources and S1 tracking i.e. Awards, PERSTAT, PII, DSR.
- Associates degree OR four years of relevant experience
- Former Intelligence experience in 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or DOD/other Service equivalent
- Clearance – TS/SCI
- Management experience, including leading large complex projects or teams
- Former Military NCO
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.