Under general supervision, performs CI Operations staff officer support duties to include policy, doctrine, foreign intelligence service threat assessments, evaluation of CI Operations concept of operations (CONOPS), vulnerability assessments, and other planning, staffing, and programmatic activities.
Education/Experience -“ Government CI credentialing course (may be waived if MOS listed below and former badged Credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint serve equivalents is met)
Five years' experience with former MOS 18F, 35L, 351L/M, 97B, 35E, 35M, 97E or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD Joint Service or other Service equivalents.
- Clearance -“ SECRET
- Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Knowledge of Army/Joint CI procedures, doctrine, and practices
- Deployed experience
- Experience in working with and through interpreters
- Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
- Experience with CI principles and methods
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiringfurther investigation
- Briefing skills
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Associates degree
- Knowledge of Dari or Pashto language and Afghan culture
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.