Opportunity to serve as a System Engineer that will be the technical POC for one of the customers that the Counter-RCMA mission supports. The effort will require identifying not only new requirements and working with other teams to integrate new capabilities but also, support the customer’s sustainment for their currently deployed system. With our team, you can expect to work with highly motivated technical teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part. You will be part of a team and culture of sharing information amongst teammates, team before self, and one of encouraging self-improvement. How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and performance!
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.