The candidate will support the daily operations and maintenance the Windows
2003/2008 infrastructure consisting of 250 virtual/physical servers. This position is responsible for system administration of Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory integrated servers. Knowledge of account creation, Backups (i,e. Netbackup/ Microsoft Data Protection Manager), McAfee anti-virus, Print Servers and server hardware is a must. Candidate would additionally be responsible for technical mitigation and/or resolution of security findings.
Additionally, the candidate optimizes system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning. Provides assistance to users in accessing and using client/server systems. Provides tier three server support for the customer.
-Active TS/SCI clearance.
-AA/AS Degree, or equivalent experience.
-1+ years of related experience.
-Windows 2003/2008 server administration experience -Account Creation -At least one Microsoft Certification -Security + CE Certification -Strong teamwork skills -Excellent Interpersonal Skills
-Print server administration
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.