Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Conducts screening on both Host Country Nationals (HCN)s and Third Country Nationals (TCN)s for access to ISAF/USFOR- A military base camps to recommend access or denial of access in accordance with ISAF/USFOR- A SOPs, and must adhere to the standards and procedures set out in FM 22- 2 Human Intelligence Collector Operations.
The screener will coordinate and work in conjunction with base level force protection and strategic force protection operations to conduct interviews, collect biometrics data, review data collected and cross reference intelligence collection priorities and plans, input collected data and analysis/assessments into appropriate databases, websites and portals, and support other force protection and intelligence activities.
The Screener will provide support in conducting PCASS as required per ISAF/USFOR- A and consistent with applicable policy and SOPs.
- Former 35L/M, 351L/M, 180A, 18F, 35E or DoD civilian equivalent with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strategic Debriefer or an individual with a similar skill set is desired.
- The contractor must have experience with screening, screening tasks, and/or investigative questioning techniques and knowledgeable of SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3. Deployed experience is preferred.
- Requires US Citizen with a Secret clearance
- Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions