CACI is seeking candidates to pursue a career supporting CACI’s growing Intelligence Services market. CACI provides clearly defined career paths for intelligence analyst employees to grow and progress within our company. Our T3M (Tradecraft Tailored to Mission) framework provides career training opportunities for employees to gain new skills, knowledge, and expertise to meet the growing demands of our customers.
As an intelligence specialist you’ll help our customers convert data collected from diverse information sources into knowledge that enables event forecasting and empowers decisions. Our analysts leverage this information to drive situational awareness and help combat threats at home and abroad. We develop analytical toolsets and products to inform mission planning, anticipate activities, and discover complex relationship. Our experts deliver cyber analytics, counterintelligence, targeting, and other intelligence services to help disrupt terrorist activities and counter the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD). We support global intelligence operations, enable customers to convert all-source data into knowledge, improve mission planning, and develop solutions applicable to commanders in the field, policymakers across government. Our intelligence support benefits the Intelligence Community by enhancing event forecasting and empower decisions, providing timely and relevant intelligence to inform decision-makers and influence outcomes, deriving value from the totality of available information sources and disciplines for richer, more reliable intelligence, and providing a more holistic picture of diverse environments to operational users.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.