Req #: 202562
Location: College Park, MD US
Job Category: Consulting
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide Contract Specialist support to the National Archives and Records Administration. (NARA).
More About the Role:
You will draft Federal Government acquisition procedures and policy;
- Perform agency-wide acquisition management reviews and analysis;
- Prepare requirement documents such as performance based work statements, SOWs, etc.;
- Support interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams;
- Prepare and track pre-award and award documentation for all types of acquisitions with a strong emphasis on information technology acquisitions;
- Support source selections and draft source selection documents; and
- Support agency level technical and contract management.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of Federal Government acquisition processes and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Experience with NARA procurement policies and procedures desirable
- Strong ability to work with interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-College Park-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN