CI/HUMINT Instructors will be able to leverage their CI/HUMINT experience to instruct and mentor.
More about the role:
The ideal candidate will have the ability to instruct over entire range of CI/HUMINT enabling training requirements to include Title 10 and Title 50 operations. Design, publish and present Programs of Instructions. Coordinate guest lectures and conduct group seminars. Support the academic accreditations process administrated by the Council of Occupational Education. Mentor students as required, and evaluate POI.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience
Must have current TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
At least five (5) years of operations officer plus five (5) years of operational tradecraft experience in the HUMINT/CI discipline
Must be willing/able to do sixty (60) day rotations to a war zone
An experience Intelligence Trainer
Understanding of the HUMINT capabilities, policies, laws and regulations governing HUMINT/CI collection activities
Proficient with PowerPoint and capable of creating presentations
Previous mentoring experience
Proficient with written and oral communication
Instructor at a National Intelligence Center
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.