Works directly with the client to track invoices and payments, route invoices and supporting documentation through the review process, coordinate activities and respond to questions from multiple vendors and other government agencies, prepare reports, and perform other financial management tasks. Additional tasks may include supervision of contractor staff, arranging routine and emergency service and maintenance of office equipment, overseeing the organization and maintenance of correspondence files.
Performs quality control and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables.
Required qualifications: Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc. Must be able to write and print clearly. Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills. Attention to detail very important. Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective). Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important. Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people. High school diploma or GED required.
Desired Qualifications: a professional, can-do attitude is important, as well as timely and accurate work. Experience in Accounting and Accounts Payable/Receivable is desired. Experience with UFMS (DOJ’s Unified Financial Management System) is strongly desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.