Operate AFSCN transportable tracking stations to support Factory Compatibility Testing as well as depot level electronic maintenance on AFSCN systems.
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for the depot maintenance of AFSCN tracking stations around the world as well as performing testing of the AFSCN ground stations in support of new satellites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform depot maintenance tasks and responsibilities relating to Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) systems, including corrective maintenance, Program Depot Maintenance (PDM), Emergency Depot Level Maintenance (EDLM), Maintenance Assistance and Factory Compatibility Testing
Familiar with AFSCN operations of Automated Remote Tracking Station (ARTS) and Remote Tracking Station Block Change (RBC) systems.
Assist in site installation tasks
Perform troubleshooting down to the component level
Work well within a team, follow all safety regulations and maintain training certifications
Position may require travel as well as possible holiday and weekend work
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Ability to repair electronic equipment to the component level. Expertise in the operations of ARTS and/or RBC systems for the AFSCN
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 2 years AFSCN operations and maintenance
Required Skills: Ability to troubleshoot electronic systems to the component level. Technical training from military or private institution
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.