If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Senior All Source Analyst in the Fort Meade, MD area. In this role, you will provide support in the conduct of Cyberspace Intelligence planning activities in support of USCYBERCOM missions and recommend efficient use of resources throughout all planning efforts.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 20,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be experienced in providing assistance in developing processes and procedures designed to facilitate CNO criminal and counterintelligence media and technical information analysis support to USCYBERCOM components, the USCYBERCOM staff and Commander. The candidate must also be proficient with:
1. Analyzing ongoing Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense related activities and make recommendations from an LE/CI perspective for Commander, USCYBERCOM to protect the DOD GIG.
2. Conducting Indications and Warning (I&W) analysis to proactively identify potential threats against DoD, US Gov, and US Allied networks.
3. Maintaining visibility of non-DoD cyber events occurring both within U.S. government systems and internationally to identify possible relationships to current and available intelligence
4. Providing criminal and counterintelligence media analysis assessments and computer threat analysis from an LE/CI perspective and
5. Providing CI requirements management expertise to facilitate the acquisition and dissemination of information required to formulate CI analysis, and assist in LE/CI and USCYBERCOM operations.
6. Maintaining communications with Law Enforcement Counterintelligence (LE/CI) representatives at USCYBERCOM Service components, Combatant Commands, Military Services, parent headquarters, Dept. of Homeland Security/National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC), NSA, CIA, and DIA/J2/JCS to identify changes in the cyber environment.
7. Producing special reports and assessments related to specific cyber incidents and trends as required.
8. Maintaining cognizance of overall LE/CI trends, analysis and operations related to computer network defense within the DoD and national level communities.
1. Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience, or ten (10) + years of intelligence analysis experience and equivalent intelligence/academic training and coursework
2. Must have active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
3. Must be able to pass background check
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.