Part Time - up to 32 hours per week
- Support to various office personnel
- Entering information into various division databases
- Generating form letter and/or court documents
- Sorts, arranges and files various documents
- Reviewing information on the federal district court's electronic case filing database, civil and/or criminal files, or other reference materials
- Generate legal notices of case events
- Produce a variety of written documents and material utilizing a wide range of office software applications
- Report task progress via email, telephone, fax and/or in person.
This position works under close supervision and follows specific procedures or detailed instructions.
The Data Entry Operator I works from various standardized source documents that have been coded and require little or no selecting, coding or interpreting of data. Problems such as erroneous items and codes, or missing information are resolved at the supervisory level. Work is routine and repetitive.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: