Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for evaluating current NTCSS Software operations.
- Prepares written reports/presentations to site lead analyst indicating solutions or possible alternatives in rank of desirability and probability of success.
- Develops, analyzes, conducts operational audits.
- Prepares follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of system implementations.
- Determines topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to develop and present Navy automated supply systems courses.
An active and current Secret clearance, or higher.
Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or related business discipline and seven to nine years of related Navy aviation logistics experience. As a substitute for education, eight years of "hands on" experience in automated supply/maintenance management may be utilized (training related to the "degree substitute" provided at Navy schools is considered "hands on" experience).
In addition to any experience which is substituted for education, the Analyst must:
- Have eight years of experience in automated supply, logistics, inventory, and financial management and NTCSS Software.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NTCSS Software, hardware and AISs.
- Have extensive experience in Naval Aviation Logistics (Marine Corps aviation preferred, but not mandatory)
- Demonstrate familiarity with supply AIS query procedures, NAVSUP and DOD publications.
- Demonstrate competence with Naval Aviation Enterprise Airspeed processes
- Logistics experience in the PACOM AOR is desired.
- Be familiar with technical publications.
- Demonstrate skills in verbal and written communications sufficient to convey meaningful and accurate information.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform file maintenance, analyze output reports, and recommend corrective actions.