What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will advise project teams of unique test requirements and complex test program requirements. You will provide guidance to team personnel on test procedure development, test execution, and report generation.
You will perform complex test operations to meet program requirements. You will provide inputs to program schedules and budgets for test tasks that support the program requirements. Some travel may be required to support customer test efforts.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
More About the Role:
- Write and/or assist in the development of test plans.
- Configure hardware, operating environments, and software as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Create, maintain, and execute tests to ensure the quality of the products developed.
- Develop maintainable test case automation using Linux shells and various scripting languages to more efficiently discover functional regression, prove system durability, and reduce test time without reducing coverage.
- Report problems and issues in the bug tracking database.
- Review and evaluate complex test specifications, test cases, and test results. Suggest corrective actions where possible, and implement corrective action within test methods, cases, and scripts as needed.
- Review customer requirements and specifications to ensure that tests will confirm that these are satisfied.
- Work with customers, vendors, and various company departments to resolve issues and provide test support.
- Provide feedback to test leads to improve existing software and hardware engineering processes used by the test team or to create new ones.
- Provide guidance to more junior engineers and possibly serve as a team lead on specific projects.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Ten to twelve years of experience in a specific field of test engineering.
- Requires 10-12 years' experience with an interpreted scripting language (Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience and comfort working with a Linux environment
- US citizenship is required, along with the ability to secure and retain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Must be willing to take and complete a CI polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Security Clearance
- Experience with compiled languages (Java, C++)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with off-the-shelf automation tools (Junit, Selenium, AutoIt)
- Experience with test/development management tools (JIRA, ApTest, etc.)
Desired Certifications: (If applicable)
- 8570 certification completed or in progress
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.