• Will be directly responsible for performing quality assurance activities on document databases to ensure accuracy and completeness, importing data to CACI's hosted Relativity instance.
• Works under the direction of the Project Manager and QC task supervisor.
• Will perform regression testing during applications upgrade, data exports and productions to the specifications required by the various government agencies and coordinate the appropriate delivery. ‘
• Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
• Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
• The Jr. Analyst must communicate effectively with Project Managers in the scenarios including but not limited to, clarification of forms/instructions, missing information, and status updates.
• May assist several Project Managers on a multitude of cases simultaneously.
• Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end (e.g., COGNOS)/back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL).
Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design
Candidate must have 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Must possess fundamental litigation concepts, processes, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision. Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent.