What You’ll Get to Do:
You will work with a team of four to support the enterprise email archive system using DB2, Content Manger, and related software. You will create SQL scripts to verify counts and control movement of email by date range; create and maintain large directories of exported binary files and converted NSF database. Excel spreadsheets will be used to track the movement of archives, maintain dates and counts for item types, as well as for the creation of management reports and statistics.
This position requires proficiency with Lotus Notes, DB2, Windows 2012 R2, and the Unix operating system to support the email archive repository. You are required to understand and maintain all security and integrity controls. You also need a solid understanding of the customer’s enterprise environment, administrative criteria, and server software installation procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Education and Experience Requirements:
Candidate must have one of the following:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.