What You’ll Get to Do:
Duties include performing Windows and Linux server Configuration Management for a worldwide enterprise of significant scope, and identifying system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Provide Tier 3/4 hardware/software engineering support for Windows and Linux-based platforms that are hosted on HP and Cisco UCS blade servers and support virtualization technologies using VMware, vSphere, vCenter, and HyperV and use NetApp storage
• Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems
• Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
• Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and internet technology
• Perform daily enterprise health and configuration audits
• On a rotational basis, serve as a SME in resolving Tier 3 trouble tickets that occur during off-duty hours
• Build out new hardware and software platforms in support of new site deployment
• SOP Documentation creation and updating
• SharePoint site administration
• Deployment management
• Troubleshooting of non-standard applications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Education and Experience Requirements:
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 6 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 4 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 2-3 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 1 Year of job related experience and Master’s degree
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.