The candidate will be responsible for providing operation and maintenance support for multiple standalone applications, several smaller applications, and assist with O&M activities for a large flagship customer application.
Provide Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III systems administration support for legacy application across two government intelligence agencies.
Patch and maintain multiple applications in a dependable and autonomous fashion.
Maintain backup reliability by routine review of practices, policies, and procedure Communicate problems and concerns to team programmers and engineers, and notify management and other groups of existing problems or concerns.
Document problems and ensure proper action is taken Log all negative or positive significant and unusual events and all customer contacts
Expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems and Windows servers (2008R2, 2012).
Possess excellent communications methods, organizational message flow, formal writing style, and an in-depth knowledge of common terminology and acronyms.
Excellent customer relations, professional, and able to demonstrate a knowledge of interpersonal communications skills.
Possess the ability and confidence to professionally represent the branch through public speaking.
Possess advanced abilities in attention to detail and observation skills.
Working knowledge of computer hardware and hardware functions (switches, routers, servers, etc.), troubleshooting, and pinging devices.
Education/Experience: Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience. Position requires a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.