The candidate is responsible for providing operation and maintenance support for customer’s legacy flagship application, several smaller applications, lead and assist with a rehost of the customer’s flagship application in a C2S environment.
• Expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems and Windows Servers (2008R2, 2012) in C2S and virtual environments, to include past hands on experience with a C2S rehost effort. Can speak to and utilize prior C2S experience to help guide IT and technology decisions and best practices.
• Possess a demonstrated knowledge of organizational communications, communications methods, organizational message flow, formal writing style, and an in-depth knowledge of common terminology and acronyms.
• Excellent customer relations, professional, and able to demonstrate a knowledge of interpersonal communications skills
• Possess the ability and confidence to professionally represent the branch’s C2S efforts through public speaking.
• Possess advanced abilities in attention to detail and observation skills.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and hardware functions (switches, routers, servers, etc.), troubleshooting, and pinging devices.
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Position requires a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.