As an Intelligence Planner, you will provide plans support for theater peacetime and contingency operations and plans, to include regional/geopolitical considerations that intersect with other countries in the EUCOM AOR as well as in the AFRICOM and CENTCOM AORs.
You will support the intelligence directorate in performing and managing strategic and operational analysis and production with an emphasis on intelligence support related to EUCOM planning efforts.
You’ll research all source reporting to produce predictive and current finished intelligence products, coordinate all analytical products, and support national level organizations and theater staffs for dissemination across tactical, operational, and strategic environments.
-BA or BS degree
-4+ years of experience with Intelligence Planning
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.