As a Ground Analyst, you will conduct all–source analysis in support of US European Command (USEUCOM) Priority Intelligence Requirements relating to Ground Force capabilities and activity in accordance with defense intelligence tradecraft principles.
Produce clear, concise intelligence products on Ground Force activity, command and control capability, logistics, and outlook that meets USEUCOM and defense intelligence tradecraft and production standards.
Provide articulate and succinct oral briefings to USEUCOM leadership.
Refine and revise requirements to address intelligence gaps continually.
-BA or BS degree
-4+ years of experience with Ground Force analysis
-Ability to work shifts
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.