Duties and Responsibilities:
In this exciting role, you will serve as a Subject Matter Expert supporting the US European Command (EUCOM) Commander while at Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) in Mons, Belgium.
You will provide daily intelligence to USEUCOM Commander both on station and while traveling.
You will also evaluate intelligence reporting and coordinate with analysts to develop products tailored to Commander’s daily and long-term needs.
You will relate Commander’s information needs to JIOCEUR Analytic Center (JAC) leadership and other Intelligence Community representatives to facilitate timely intelligence production in support of the Commander.
Additionally, you will conduct routine coordination liaison with counterparts in the JAC and participate in briefings on Russia-related topics.
-BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience with intelligence analysis
- Experience writing analytically at the strategic level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.