In this exciting role, you will conduct all-source analysis in support of US European Command (USEUCOM) priority intelligence requirements relating to aerospace forces capabilities and activity, in accordance with defense intelligence tradecraft principles.
You will also produce clear, concise intelligence products on aerospace forces activity, command and control capability, logistics, and outlook that meets USEUCOM and defense intelligence tradecraft and production standards.
Additionally, you will provide articulate and succinct oral briefings to USEUCOM leadership as well as refine and revise requirements to address intelligence gaps.
-BA or BS degree
-4+ years of experience with aerospace forces analysis
-Ability to work shifts
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.