What You’ll Get to Do:
The Business Process Management Architect will work as part of a team to implement an Oracle EBS Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) solution for the USAF customer as a senior analyst on a range of complex program activities requiring application of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for assessment of complex management processes, systems and mission support programs.
More About the Role:
Responsible for functioning as a top technical expert supporting an enterprise technical infrastructure. Studies and analyzes system needs, system development, systems process analysis, design, and re-engineering. Works with the enterprise to solve business problems with technology including hardware, software, databases, operating systems, and networks. Designs and defines information technology (IT) system architecture for integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work
- Brings a deep understanding of the requirements and design processes, BPD, and OUM to support development team in applying technology to solve complex IT challenges, translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate architectural solutions.
- Advanced understanding of architectures to include Cloud Computing.
- Hybrid Cloud technologies, and SOA technologies.
- Work within a cross-functional team to provide technical expertise in the requirements analysis, design and system architecture.
- Establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
- Review and create DoDAF and OUM artifacts that can be leveraged across the enterprise.
- Requires knowledge of applications programming, database, infrastructure, business intelligence, and business processes and strategic goals.
- Requires working knowledge of a wide variety of technologies such as development tools and platforms, application servers, database servers, web servers, integration technologies, middleware, SOA, and Web Services.
- Must be able to define and evangelize the Architecture artifacts and processes that support DoDAF, Reference Architectures, OUM and MROi Governance using IBM System Architect and DOORS.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active DoD secret clearance
- Leads a model driven design approach to implement the solution.
- Has worked with cutting edge technologies and innovative equipment to design, develop, analyze, and execute technical solutions in support of customer architectural and engineering development and requirements.
- Identifies discrepancies between the enterprise technical architecture and systems designs proposed by project teams, and assist project teams in resolving the discrepancies.
- Builds and uses analysis models and techniques to support the evaluation of current and proposed future architectures.
- Identifies architectural and technology risks with the potential to impact customer or company plans; develops goals and
plans to mitigate risks.
- Defines IT architecture issues and allocates requirements. Identifies hardware and software architectural needs and
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.