The system administrator will be part of a dynamic team that provides tier 3 support of all the infrastructure for multiple secure networks. The system administrator's responsibilities are to provide full administration of the EMC storage equipment as well as providing support for Microsoft OS (Server 2012/2016) systems.
• Maintains all the EMC storage systems which includes provisioning storage, performing upgrades, and troubleshooting complex issues with storage connectivity.
• Ensures that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
• Research and development of new storage technologies and solutions
• Performs system administration duties for Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016.
• Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of Server Roles, IIS, Print servers, DHCP, LDAP, etc.
• Requires bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree, and five to seven years of related experience
• Active Top Secret Clearance.
• Experience in maintaining a EMC storage array specifically EMC VNX2, VNXe, and Extreme IO.
• Knowledge of storage protocols, FC, FCoE and iSCSI.
• Experience must include system administrator of Microsoft server 2008 and 2012
• Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills; evidence of skills analyzing information technology issues, evaluating alternatives, and making logical recommendations based on findings; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion.