Responsible for pre-award activities such as negotiating NDAs and TAs, developing small business plans, soliciting subcontractor proposals and negotiating subcontractor rates and terms. Post-award action includes issuing subcontract awards, handling subcontract management related issues, small business reporting and supporting contract closeout activity. Other duties include working w/DCMA to preserve an Approved Purchasing System, maintain the procurement-related corporate system P2P and participate in M&A due diligence and integration. Must hold a warrant in compliance with the CACI Procurement Policy and CACI’s signature authority database.
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.