You will work across our client’s engagements, providing expertise in data collection, data analysis, data mapping, data profiling, data mining and data modeling. You will help turn data into information, information into insight that will help our Government client make business decisions.
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling data and will address issues related to data completeness and quality;
will interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
will develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
will acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
will identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
will filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems;
will work with management to prioritize business and information needs; and
will locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Experience in data migration to include data mapping and data profiling;
Ability to conduct data profiling and predictive analysis using a variety of standard tools;
Experience with data visualization tools and methodologies; and
Ability to communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers and clients.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics; and
Experience supporting a Federal Government client.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.