The ARAT Program Office has the requirement for an individual to become part of our Software Engineering sustainment team. Requirement is for a Lead Configuration Management Specialist with a background in military software/hardware sustainment tasks. This candidate must be quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. This candidate must be resourceful and able to work independently in support of on-going projects managed from the ARAT-Program Office. Ability to compile, build, and facilitate software releases for delivery to custo Must be able to write Configuration Management (CM) Plans and audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Must can manage design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline for each system.
• Coordinate and lead configuration management activities related to identification, control, audit and status accounting for software and documentation for systems under ARAT Configuration Management control
• Responsible for supporting software version control, builds and releases utilizing configuration management tool such as KONFIG, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SharePoint, or Serena Version Manager
• Maintain the Configuration Management Plan (CMP) for assigned projects
• Establish and maintain procedures to implement and process engineering documents for all assigned projects to ensure compliance with policies and scheduling requirements
• Review and analyze change request and coordinate changes with engineering and quality assurance to ensure compliance with customer requirements and ARAT policy
• Track and maintain the software change request log
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of change control processes, including the conduct of Configuration Control Boards for ARAT and maintain related version and revision controls to documents and software
• Create software builds for release
• Maintain status accounting records for assigned projects
• Direct and conduct CM audits and reviews
• Serve as the focal point for control, storage, retrieval, processing and delivery of customer data
• Understand the relationship of the basic CM functions and manage the integration within the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) process improvement modeler.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with substantial software or computer related course work is required. Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
• 5 years minimum experience is required with four years of additional applicable experience can be substituted for the degree.
• Must possess (or have the ability to obtain) U.S. Government TS//SCI security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE