More About the Role:
- Develops Program Office Estimates using the Cost Estimating Structure (CES) and Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT).
- Provides detailed analysis in support of Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) development and Services Contract Analyses (SCA).
- Provides price analysis for proposal evaluations.
- Conducts cost estimates using a variety of methodologies.
- Prepares annual Program Office Memorandum (POM) submission for assigned programs.
- Generates Obligation/Spend Plans and tracks actuals versus plan.
- Generates funding request documents.
- Generates R Forms, P Forms, and Congressional Smart Charts.
- Coordinates with multiple teams, Business Management Office, and stakeholders on funding actions, contract actions, acquisition requirement packages, and overall acquisition plans.
- Participates in weekly product IPTs for planning.
- Provides status reporting to program leadership and higher levels.
- Interfaces with multiple stakeholders and higher level staff.
- Requires up to 10% travel CONUS.
- Coordinates activities with geographically dispersed stakeholders.
- All work is performed on site at PM GS, Fort Belvoir.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition and financial statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Experience using ACEIT, CES, and a variety of cost estimating methodologies.
- Experience with the budget processes (e.g. budget cycles, terminology, fiscal law)
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently or as a strong, cooperative team member.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a Product Manager organization is desired.
- Experience with budget and cost analysis for ACAT III and ACAT II programs.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN