What You’ll Get to Do:
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Summary: BIT Systems Inc., a CACI Company, is looking for Python Developers to work on our FADE program in the Aurora, CO area. Become a member of a software development team supporting a large, multi-delivery, multi-year development contract supporting national and tactical requirements. Responsible for design analysis, problem solving/trouble shooting, determining and implementing solutions to a variety of challenging software engineering issues in a timely manner.
More About the Role:
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to mission problems
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Designing, implementing in python based programs.
- Develop in 3-tiered architecture; Model, View, Controller.
- Background in Agile based software development practices
- Execute in a dynamic lab environment supporting multiple projects.
- Support new development as well as operational efforts.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 9 to 12 years of related experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- python database APIs
- web application concepts and/or knowledge of django
- scipy/numpy utilization
- AWS API experience
Additional BITS Information: BITS benefits are unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a tax-qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses.
We believe in healthy home/work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
To see more on our FADE program, visit us at: http://careers.caci.com/page/show/Development_Analysts. DACOHP
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.