Summary: Intern software developer position on the GROUPER team. This team focuses on developing a common software platform that integrates with multiple signal processing systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year accredited college.
- A major in Computer Science is highly desired.
- Java programming experience (1.8)
- Python programming
- Linux scripting a plus (Bash)
- Experience with GIT & Koji
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.