What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a SME to assist with the development of Space Enterprise Vision Strategies to support the space market. Required Skills include an in-depth understanding of National Security and Civil Space Systems, National Security Space Architecture, Space Warfare Concept and Space Control/Protection.
More About the Role:
In this role you will collaborates with customers to gather information, define complex work problems, and designs a system and procedures to resolve problems. Maintains currency in understanding of relevant technologies and subject areas. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems. As a recognized company authority, oversees the analysis of the most complex problems in terms of management information and conceptualizes proposals that afford maximum probability of profit or effectiveness in relation to cost or risk. Leads functional analysis projects to document complex process steps, tasks and their inter-relationships. Detects problems in how systems are working and creates effective solutions to highly complex problems. Performs very advanced and complex systematic reviews of selected functions to determine application and design of systems or models. Recommends improvements and/or modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization and related matters. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel. Develops and updates functional or operating manuals outlining established methods of performing work in accordance with organizational policy. Ensures specifications and user manuals are organized and cover all essential material. Serves as primary client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Develops and delivers training and oral presentations, and explains the most complex material in a clear fashion. Provides effective direction and guidance to less experienced staff. May review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications. Participates in special projects as required. Provides subject matter expertise in New Technology Transition Support.
MUST HAVE CURRENT TS/SCI
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
◦ Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May serve as a subject matter expert within the organization.
◦ Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of related work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Advanced business degree preferred with 16+ years of industry experience. Recognized thought leader in a particular area of specialization. May be credentialed and published.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS